Welcome to NATI
We are a licensed vocational school and have been providing training for nursing assistants since 1983. Our training program leads to certification in the State of Washington. Our newly published textbook “Taking Care, A Guide for Nursing Assistants” is available nationwide.
All supplies and materials used at the school are included in tuition fees. (ie gloves, books, blood pressure cuff, etc) Students also receive a free review class for the state test.
Thursday December 17, 2015
Come meet the program director, tour the school,
and have your questions answered in person.
Please call to reserve your spot: (206) 546-1120
Top Ten Reasons for Choosing Nursing Assistant Training Institute
1. NATI was established in 1983. We are the oldest private vocational school for nursing assistants in WA State, under the same ownership and management. We have a long standing reputation of excellence in the community.
2. We include many things for which other schools charge extra. We provide you with your textbook, American Heart Association CPR class and card, HIV/AIDS class and certificate, and use of all supplies while you are in the class (gloves, blood pressure cuffs, stethoscopes, etc.).
3. Enthusiastic and supportive instructors. Many of our instructors have been with us for numerous years and enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
4. Friendly and accessible office staff. You can speak to our staff in person or by phone during regular business hours. We are happy to answer questions and be of help to you.
5. Getting you ready for a job. Potential employers come to speak to our students and we provide a monthly job fair. We also have a job board where employers post job openings. Many employers seek out our graduates for employment.
6. State testing site. We are one of only two testing sites in the Seattle area. After training in our skills classroom you become more confident and ready to take the state competency test in the same location.
7. Free review class for the state competency test. Once you have graduated you are encouraged to come back for a quick review before you take the state test. We also provide open classroom time to practice the skills for the state test. Our goal is to help you pass your state test and complete your NAC.
8. Conveniently located in Shoreline/North Seattle. We are located on a bus line and have plenty of free parking. We have a comfortable lecture classroom and a 3 bed skills classroom. Our bright and airy facility makes for a pleasant learning environment.
9. An opportunity for a second chance. If you need to drop the class part way through or if you fail the class you have the chance to retake the class once at no additional fee within the first 6 months.
10. A high referral rate. Most of our students come to our school because of recommendations of family,friends, and co-workers who were former students. This is high praise indeed!